How to Contact Facebook Customer Support?


If you want to contact Facebook service, then first thing keep in your mind there is no way to directly contact Facebook care. However, you have Facebook’s Help Center to analyze as well as fix a difficulty with your account.  Basically, at Facebook help center you can have a solution to some common issues with ease like:-


1.      How do I create an FB account?
2.      How do I reset or change my password?
3.      I can't log into my account
4.      How do I log into my FB account?
5.      How can I enhance my Facebook password strong?

Methods to Contact Facebook Customer Support are as follows:

Method: 1
Fix issues with the Facebook Help Center web page
First of all open Facebook Help Center web page; if you are not logged into FB account, then click the Log In button from the top right corner of the page. And then enter your FB email ID and valid password to access your account.
Method: 2
Submitting your Complaint thru the Better Business Bureau
Step 1: Open FB's Better Business Bureau page,
Step 2: After this scroll down the screen and click on the Submit a Complaint option. 
Step 3: From the left side of the page, go to the “Click Here to File a Complaint” that is listed at underneath of the option I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business heading.
Method: 3

Get Help from reliable third-party support service

There are a few trusted Facebook support organization is available to provide you a real time solution to your issues. If you want to hire your own expert then you can do so. Just call on the toll-free number that is listed on Mycustomerservice and get the reliable Facebook phone number of experts to resolve your issues in less time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Repair Kodak Printer Error Code 3807?

How to Fix Gmail Error Code 6922 – Gmail Instant Support

Roadrunner Email Account Setup and Login Help